New Classical is the call for very relaxed, adventurous and informative concert styles, as opposed to the traditional practice. It leans commercial to sell the artistic and public domain to the deserving masses. Crossover music, very broadly, is a third of its curation. Our goal is to connect with cultures across the bridge from us, to bring a few back to real classical for a few minutes. It is this alternation that pumps curious minds across. Greeting audience with music around some food, drink, humor, key insights, beat and direct experiences, advances classical music across first. A little anything goes brings new life to classical and even symphonic music.
Case in point…
See? It’s time to cut classical loose… with everyone.
Where do you want to see this in your neighborhood?
Be a hero: show this to the owner.
- Support the expansion of Classical Revolution Detroit online here.
- Visit the Support page for sponsorship suggestions.
- View our calendar for upcoming events.
- Like the CRD fan page on FB for articles, discussion and updates on future of classical.
- Watch for CutTime to peal off from CRD with a NEW series brand TBA in 2017.
- Read Mr. CutTime’s blog of a new attitude for balance and contract with community.