New Classical is the call for very relaxed, adventurous and informative concert styles, as opposed to the traditional practice. It leans commercial, to make art and the public domain compelling to the deserving masses. Crossover music, very broadly, is a third of its curation. We must connect with communities across the bridge from us, to bring a few people back to real classical for a few minutes. It is this alternation that pumps curious minds through to enjoying concerts. Meeting new audiences for music around food, drink, humor, key insights, beat and direct experiences, pumps classical music across first. A little anything goes brings new life to classical and even symphonic music.
Case in point…
See? It’s time to cut classical loose… with everyone.
Where do you want to see this in your neighborhood?
Be a hero: show this to the owner.
- Support the expansion of Classical Revolution Detroit online here.
- Visit the Support page for sponsorship suggestions.
- View our calendar for upcoming events.
- Like the CRD fan page on FB for articles, discussion and updates on future of classical.
- Watch for CutTime to peal off from CRD with a NEW series brand TBA in 2017.
- Read Mr. CutTime’s blog of a new attitude for balance and contract with community.