- Facebook pages for Rick Robinson (Mr. CutTime), Classical Revolution Detroit and CutTime Productions
- Twitter links for Mr. CutTime and Classical Revolution Detroit.
- YouTube Channel of videos and a 3rd-party list
- SoundCloud – Listen to transcriptions and compositions with CutTime ensembles
- Chamber Music America profile with audio and video
- Sign up for the bi-monthly CutTime Newsletter.
- CutTime is looking for a Managing Partner.
- 2016 Rick Robinson interview with Ara Topouzian
- Mr. CutTime address at SphinxCon: Beyond Dumbing Down
- Vulture.com – On Taking the ‘Hall’ Out of Concert Hall: Nontraditional Venues Open Up
- CreatEquity – Making Sense of Cultural Equity
- CreatEquity – Why Don’t They Come?
- The Atlantic – The Death of the Artist- and the Birth of the Creative Entrepreneur
- Irvine Foundation – What We Are Learning [Exploring Engagement]
- Ted Russell – Are We Doing Enough? Part 3
- Wallace Foundation – Building Audiences for the Arts
- Paul Morley article – Pop belongs to the last century. Pop is more relevant to the future.
- Mellon Foundation – Elephant Task Force Report – 2008
- Links to some foundation reports (2000-2007) on symphony orchestras at Polyphonic.org
- Carnegie Hall – Eric Booth Videos on Teaching Artistry
- Eric Booth – The Changing Grammar of Community Engagement
- TRG Blog – Jill Robinson on organizational change
- Artivate – A Journal of Entrepreneurship in the Arts
- Doug Borwick blog – Engaging Matters
- Edward Rothstein – Be Smart as a Lemming, Orchestras Are Told
- ASOL 1993 Report – Americanizing the American Orchestra
- Wikipedia – Classical Music